Series production is beneficial in many areas including in the forging industry. For this reason, forge heating units are integrated into induction forge heating systems directly in production. Considerable advantages are achieved over traditional furnaces. Low space requirements and no power supply issues are just two of them. Furthermore, induction forging means no effluent gases, no combustion products and no excessive heat radiation.
Reaching the correct deformation temperature quickly and environmentally friendly
The benefits of induction forging are:
- No case decarburisation and no formation of coarse grains
- Less scaling due to short heat-up times
- Increased service life of forging dies
- Reduced the number of rejects due to even temperature
- Immediate operational readiness, short set-up times