Keep up to date with the TRUMPF publications! Whether you're looking for the latest trends and new products or would like user reports from practice – our magazine is well worth a read. You can subscribe or download it as a PDF free of charge.
TRUe – the magazine for sheet metal experts
- Bergen op Zoom
No fear of change: digitalization in Dutch
Often imitated, never duplicated: a tinkerer’s project becomes a brand
Courage in times of turmoil: the success story of a strong family
If you dare, you win – innovation management made by TRUMPF
How a courageous entrepreneur is shaping the future with full automation
Living for lasers: how genuine passion generates progress
Of fathers, sons and robots: how to convince test customers
How to make the impossible possible – revolution made by TRUMPF
Laser Community – the TRUMPF laser magazine
- Entrepreneurs: Photonics and especially laser technologies have turned generations of inventors and engineers into entrepreneurs. Now a new era is emerging.
- Laser marking: The seemingly simple concept of laser marking has evolved into a highly connectable, versatile technology for surface treatment.
- Interview: The inventor of the disk laser Prof. Adolf Giesen about the future of the disk.
- Industry 4.0: Data, light and the factory of the future – Factories are getting smarter, more digital and more flexible. Lasers are the ideal tool for Industry 4.0.
- 3D printing: A Swiss start-up prints the most secure key in the world; the experts in coolant systems at Grindaix print nozzles with an optimised flow.
- Microprocessing: Tokyo-based LPS Works develops new microprocessing methods for unusual materials.
- And now it's time for the weather: Physicists fire lasers at clouds. Their aim is to better understand – and change – the weather.
- The most interesting discoveries in my laboratory were all serendipitous: Harvard physics professor Eric Mazur reflects on the discovery of black silicon and the art of serendipity.
- Railways: Photon AG is implementing solutions on trains that were previously only possible for cars.
- Lighter with laser: Laser processing also excels when processing (sometimes unconventional) lightweight materials. An overview of the key laser joining and separating processes is also provided.
- Materials in the automotive industry: Oliver Schauerte, head of materials research and manufacturing processes at Volkswagen, discusses the latest trends in terms of materials.
- Welcome to infinity: THE Machines welds coils that truly never end.
- "More light!" In an essay, Nobel Prize winner Shuji Nakamura explains why inexpensive light forms the basis for civilisation and progress.
- "Adding depth to surfaces" A small but perfectly formed institute conducts research into the smallest, most perfectly formed structures for functional surfaces.
- "A model of success" Automotive giant GKN Driveline has been welding drive components with lasers for 14 years. Now the tried-and-tested system is moving to the next round – featuring disk lasers.
If you would prefer to read our magazine as a printed copy, we will gladly send you Laser Community and/or TRUe by post. The subscription is free of charge. Simply use our e-mail forms to order your copy.