Keep up to date with the TRUMPF publications! Whether you're looking for the latest trends and new products or would like to read about customer experiences – our magazine is well worth a read. You can subscribe or download it as a PDF free of charge.
TRUe – the magazine for sheet metal experts
Saxon-style success with ibexes, motorcycles and the World Wide Web
- A Coruña
Forget anniversary parties: sheet-metal fabricators are giving flagship stores a better way to shine
Work and travel: a seasoned entrepreneur's ambitious expansion plans on the other side of the world
Ambition takes spare parts higher: a converted spice mill becomes one of Germany's most cutting-edge logistics centers
Like father like son, right? The story of a family business
Why businessman Tony spends a lot of time behind bars
A Métro station without Ricupero is rare: On why the Paris subway system relies on this particular company
The future is now: Why TRUMPF’s new smart factory is more than a mere demonstration center
Nothing is impossible: what happens when a perfectionist builds swimming pools
Peering far into the future: why a company replaces all of its machinery
Touchdown: what can happen when you commit completely to a market
Uniting instead of dividing: how lasers open up new worlds in welding
- Bergen op Zoom
No fear of change – digitization in Dutch
Frequently copied, never bettered – meticulous work on heating makes it a brand
Courage in times of unrest – the success story of a strong family
Who dares, wins – innovation management made by TRUMPF
How a courageous entrepreneur is shaping the future with full automation
Living for lasers: how genuine passion generates progress
Of fathers, sons, and robots: how to convince test customers
How to make the impossible possible – revolution made by TRUMPF
Laser Community – the TRUMPF laser magazine
- E-Mobility: It's heading this way - experts suggest electric vehicles will be the norm seven years from now. It's about time we started using some highly productive manufacturing processes.
- Additive Manufacturing: Electric toothbrushes - Procter & Gamble boosts production by combining two additive manufacturing methods.
- Popculture: Laser ignites sun
- Sensor systems: Monitoring, readjusting, documenting – the boom in process sensor systems is giving a whole new edge to laser processing. Why are there more and more sensors, and what impact is that having on the world of production?
- The new light source: A new window glass from Saint-Gobain lets through lots of light and also significantly reduces heat loss. All it took was impossible laser optics.
- Prof. Albert Stolow: in an in-depth interview, the molecular researcher states, "A look at the fundamentals of nature is almost akin to a religious experience".
- The start-up scene: photonics and special laser technology have turned a generation of inventors and engineers into companies. Now the next wave of start-up entrepreneurs is coming.
- Laser marking: a connectable, universal technology for surface processing has arisen from unspectacular laser marking.
- Interview: the inventor of the disk laser Prof. Adolf Giesen on the future of the disk.
- Industry 4.0: Data, light, and the factory of the future – Factories are getting smarter, more digital, and more flexible. Lasers are the ideal tool for Industry 4.0.
- 3D printing: A Swiss start-up prints the most secure key in the world; the experts in coolant systems at Grindaix print nozzles with an optimized flow.
- Micro-processing: Tokyo-based LPS Works develops new microprocessing methods for unusual materials.
- And now it's time for the weather: Physicists fire lasers at clouds. Their aim is to better understand – and change – the weather.
- The most interesting discoveries in my laboratory were all serendipitous: Harvard physics professor Eric Mazur reflects on the discovery of black silicon and the art of serendipity.
- Railways: Photon AG is implementing solutions on trains that were previously only possible for cars.
- Lighter with lasers: Laser processing also excels when processing (sometimes unconventional) lightweight materials. An overview of the key laser joining and separating processes is also provided.
- Materials in the automotive industry: Oliver Schauerte, head of materials research and manufacturing processes at Volkswagen, discusses the latest trends in terms of materials.
- Welcome to infinity: THE Machines welds coils that truly never end.
- "More light!" In an essay, Nobel Prize winner Shuji Nakamura explains why inexpensive light forms the basis for civilization and progress
- "Adding depth to surfaces" A small but perfectly formed institute conducts research into the smallest, most perfectly formed structures for functional surfaces.
- "A model of success" Automotive giant GKN Driveline has been welding drive components with lasers for 14 years. Now the tried-and-tested system is moving to the next round – featuring disk lasers.
If you would prefer to read our magazine as a printed copy, we will gladly send you Laser Community and/or TRUe by post. The subscription is free of charge. Simply use our e-mail forms to order your copy.