Hand-Guided Machines for Simple Sheet Metal Processing
The company presents the first motor-driven hand shears (HSP 201) for cutting sheet metal. This results in a wide product range of power tools.
The company is renamed "TRUMPF & Co., formerly Julius Geiger GmbH".
The company has more than one hundred employees. During the Second World War, TRUMPF maintains its product range of electric hand shears and flexible shafts. The production sites remain undamaged. TRUMPF takes on around 30 forced laborers from France, the majority of whom come from Vierzon, south of Paris.
Christian Trumpf decides to build stationary curve shears. These are presented under the name "TRUMPF Aushauschere TAS".
In 1948, TRUMPF changes its logo due to the new product field. The spade logo has been used for over thirty years.