The day your new machine is delivered is a special one. To ensure that you work with it successfully from the start, we will support you during the installation and commissioning at your business. Even afterwards, your TRUMPF contact person will be there to lend an ear for your questions, and provide you with comprehensive support – sales employees and service engineers from TRUMPF undergo thorough training before they travel to their first job.
Ready? Let's grow!
Would you like to expand or establish a sheet metal processing facility? You'll be asking yourself many questions here: what do I want to produce in the future? What machine will I need here? Can I use it to capacity? Do I have enough space? How will I finance my plan? Who will support me through the construction of my production facility? A trusted partner makes shaping the future easier. This is what "Ready? Let's grow!" stands for. Learn more about it now.
"From a one-man operation to in-demand sheet metal specialist – five years ago this was nothing more than a dream. I have made it come true together with TRUMPF. My contact person there is still my personal advisor today. What I especially like is that TRUMPF is also a family company that values long-term and healthy growth. That's why we go well together."
Your future – your partner
Be it business expansion, replacement investments, or establishing a business: you need the right technology for your plan. From a provider who is there for you at all times – when selecting the right machine and throughout its entire service life. The most important thing in this regard:
What must your machine be able to do?
Whether you are cutting, punching, or bending sheet metal, you need a user-friendly machine that works reliably. One that is easy to finance and which offers prospects. And one which means you gain a strong partner.
The required expertise is already in the machine so that you can get started immediately.
Machines by TRUMPF are robust and durable. They produce reliably and to a high quality – over many years and even decades.
Be it for laser cutting, punching, or bending: with a powerful machine you are set for future success.
You can still sell a pre-owned TRUMPF machine profitably after many years.
You need a compact machine which is powerful without requiring much space.
We make financing your new machine tool easy: we consult with you – and you decide for yourself, whether you wish to purchase, hire purchase, lease, or pay in full or depending on usage.
Reliable in every technological area
Chart your course to a successful future with the right machine. This is not a path you need to travel alone. Because we will be by your side each step of the way – before, during, and after your investment. In this way, you, us, and your new machine become an unbeatable team.
Our products for you
- Complete solutions for laser cutting, punching, and bending
- Machine, laser, or software: everything produced in-house
- Training sessions for every product ensure that you are prepared
- Service from A to Z ensures your success
Laser cutting with TRUMPF
High quality, robust, and cost effective
- Cutting of all conventional materials and sheet thicknesses
- Cutting data for every material is already stored
- Reliably deliver very good quality over the machine's entire service life
- Machine tip: learning to operate the TruLaser 1030 fiber machine is especially easy
Punching with TRUMPF
Much more than simply punching holes into sheet metal
- Complete processing: punching, slitting, forming, countersinking, tapping, rolling, marking, and deburring on just one machine
- Small, fast, incredibly efficient
- Versatile due to durable tools and functions
- Machine tip: the TruPunch 1000 punching machine grows with your success
Bending with TRUMPF
Operator and machine, hand-in-hand
- The bending angles are right – from the very first part
- Machines require little room and are extremely high performing
- Bending made easy: ergonomics are paramount
- Machine tip: the TruBend Series 7000 bending machines belong in any modern sheet metal processing facility
Software by TRUMPF
Simply get started
- Every TRUMPF machine tool has the right software to go with it
- Easy automatic operation
- That way, you get the best out of your sheet metal processing
Services by TRUMPF
You produce – we take care of the rest
- Tools and consumables: durable and ergonomic
- Global service network: we can arrive at your site quickly
- We solve over 65% of service requests over the phone: remote support saves time and money
- Production support: your successful introduction to sheet metal processing
- Consulting, maintenance, or optimization: we are always there for you
Financing with TRUMPF
So that your investment pays off
- Numerous pre-owned machines on offer
- Financing consultation directly from the manufacturer
- Purchase, hire-purchase, leasing, payment installments, or paying per usage are possible – we will gladly consult with you about this!