TRUMPF Hüttinger has its own EMC test center in order to verify electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) as part of manufacturer's declarations in accordance with the EMC Directive 2014/30/EU.
We carry out the following tests here
- Conducted emitted interference: 150 kHz - 30 MHz
- Radiated emitted interference: 9 kHz - 1000 MHz
- according to CISPR16
- open area test site with measuring distance of 33 ft.
- Interference immunity according to:
- Rotary plate with a diameter of 4.5 m and a carrying capacity of 3 tons
- Cooling water supplied at 500 l/min
- 3-phase power supply for the test specimen, multi-level 200 - 520 V 650 A / 450 kVA (200/207/220/380/400/420/440/460/480/500/520 V)
- Line impedance stabilization network (LISN) up to a nominal current consumption of 400 A (3-phase)
- Coupling network up to a nominal current consumption of max. 100 A
If you would like to have EMC tests performed but do not have your own EMC test facility, then take advantage of our services! More information is available in the flyer (available to download).