Power system simulation
A wide variety of standard-compliant tests can be performed on our PAS 25000 power system simulation facility from Spitzenberger & Spies with three 4-quadrant amplifiers.
Characteristics of 4-quadrant amplifiers
- PDuration 75 kVA
- PTemporary 150 kVA
- PPeak 630 kVA
- 0 - 135 Veff, 0 - 270 Veff
- 0 - 320 Veff
- DC up to 5 kHz
- small signal up to 100 kHz
Profit from the special features of our system:
- High peak load and very low internal resistance
- Straightforward, standard-compliant tests due to preconfigured test sequences
- Simulation of harmonic waves and power system abnormalities can be adjusted as desired
- Measured (oscilloscope) or simulated gradients are transferable
Are you interested? More information is available in the flyer.