TRUMPF GmbH + Co KG (hereinafter referred to as TRUMPF) operates this website for itself, as well as for affiliated companies within the meaning of Section 15 of the German Stock Corporation Act (AktG) and for licensees or joint venture partners.
All information, documents and graphics published on the Internet by TRUMPF and its affiliated companies have been compiled to the best of our knowledge and belief, have been carefully reviewed and are in compliance with applicable laws. We are constantly striving to extend and update the offer on this server. References to other Internet publications are not to be understood as recommendations for the respective company, its products or services.
II. Rights of use and copyright
The information provided on this website (text, images, graphics, animations, media objects and their arrangement) are protected by copyright and other protective laws. The contents of these pages may not be copied, modified or made available to third parties for commercial purposes without the consent of TRUMPF. A notice referring to the copyright of TRUMPF must appear on each copy of our publications or parts thereof. In particular, reproduction, translation and storage and processing in other media are not permitted. Some pages contain pictures, texts or media objects which are subject to the copyright of third parties.
All users must first register in order to become a member of the Internet platform. For this purpose, it is necessary that the users provide personal data. The users of the platform assure that all data provided during registration is true and complete. Registration can only ever be made for a single, natural person. The use of "group accounts" is not permitted. Each user may only register once and only create one profile. The access data are to be treated confidentially. A transfer of access to third parties, e.g. by passing on user name and password, is not permitted.
IV. Online orders
All orders placed within the scope of the online offer are subject exclusively to the contractual conditions of TRUMPF, in particular the General Terms and Conditions of Sale and Delivery (TRUMPF GTC) of the respective country in their currently valid version. A link to the General Terms and Conditions can be found in the legal notice of this website.
- 1TRUMPF has compiled the information provided on this website from internal and external sources to the best of its knowledge and belief, using professional diligence. We make every effort to continually expand and update this information. The information on this website serves only to present TRUMPF and its products and services. Please note that this information was current on the day of publication but may now be out of date. For this reason, you should check the information you receive on this website before using it in any way whatsoever.
- The advice on this website does not release you from the obligation to check our current advice and our products with regard to their suitability for the intended processes and purposes. If you need special advice or instructions regarding our products or services, please contact us directly.
- TRUMPF and its affiliated companies make no warranty and assume no liability in connection with any use of this website or for the accuracy and completeness of the information contained therein. In particular, no liability is assumed for damages of any kind with regard to the completeness and correctness of the information. All information is provided "as is" without any express, implied or tacit liability for defects. This includes in particular the warranty of a commercial quality, the suitability for a certain purpose or a non-impairment, as far as legally permissible in each case. This also applies to possible damages that may occur in connection with downloads of any types of files from our Internet pages. Users herewith agree to access this website and its content at their own risk.
- This website is intended for international use. However, TRUMPF assumes no liability that the information presented on this website is correct worldwide, in particular that the products and services are available worldwide in the same way and at the same conditions. If you access this website and/or download content, you are responsible for compliance with local laws applicable in your place of residence. This website offers links to Internet pages of third parties, who have created these on their own responsibility. When using the links, you leave the website of TRUMPF and reach pages whose contents are not managed by TRUMPF and for which TRUMPF assumes no responsibility. The connection is made exclusively for the purpose of information and as an additional service for the users. The content created there is in no way connected with our company. TRUMPF and its affiliated companies assume no liability for damages resulting from the use of the contents of this site.
- Comments submitted by visitors of the website to articles or products, or statements of other visitors (blogs) do not necessarily represent the opinion or view of TRUMPF, but only that of the author. The entries on the website are regularly checked for irregularities such as defamatory statements, errors, defamation, obscene, inflammatory, racist or pornographic material. The operator reserves the right to shorten or completely delete all contents of the website. Every visitor of the website is obliged to draw the operator's attention to illegal or offensive contents. Any appropriating these third-party contents as content provider in the sense of Section 7 of the German Teleservices Act (TMG) is excluded.
- You, as a user of the Website, must indemnify TRUMPF against any legal claims, losses, liabilities, actions, legal or administrative proceedings and costs arising out of or in connection with the use of discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards and the like contained in this website, including those that may arise out of a violation of this declaration. Such legal claims include, in particular, legal claims based on misuse of trademarks, trade names, copyrights and patents, trademark dilution, illegal conflict with contractual or prospective business relationships, unfair competition, defamation or damage to reputation, misrepresentation or breach of warranty or other business impairments or damages.
VI. Declaration of agreement
VII. Final provisions