Keep up to date with the TRUMPF publications! Whether you're looking for the latest trends and new products or would like to read about customer experiences – our magazine is well worth a read. You can subscribe or download it as a PDF free of charge.
TRUe North America
- ... in Honey Brook
Working 20-hour days pays off in the long-run for Ben Beiler when the entrepreneur fully dedicates himself to his business.
... in Torreon
TEPSA Electrica supplies the Mexican mining Industry with custom electrical enclosures with the help of flexible fabrication equipment.
... in Ditzingen
Laser for joining processes: we explain how the tool can help you move up to a higher standard of quality in sheet-metal processing.
... the future
The Robocop of the working world: What possibilities lie ahead with motorizedrobotics in the workplace?
TRUMPF Express North America
- Burning hot
Sherwood fans the fire with precision fabrication
- Thinking big
Large format laser cutting in Mexico
- Hungry for more
Heat and Control grows with efficient manufacturing
Carey Manufacturing competes with its world-class precision
- Pumped up
Cybex builds strength in business by going lean in manufacturing
- High technology
Smart manufacturing secures customers and workers
- Cheerful readiness
Manufacturing with care and an open mind
- Young and flexible
Investing wisely and gearing up in Mexico
Laser Community – the TRUMPF laser magazine
- Electro-mobility: It's heading this way - experts suggest electric drives will be the norm seven years from now. It's about time we started using some highly productive manufacturing processes.
- Additive manufacturing: Electric toothbrushes – Procter & Gamble boosts production by combining two additive manufacturing methods.
- Pop culture: laser ignites the sun
- Sensor systems: Monitoring, readjusting, documenting – the boom in process sensor systems is giving a whole new edge to laser processing. Why are there more and more sensors, and what impact is that having on the world of production?
- The new light source: A new window glass from Saint-Gobain lets through lots of light and also significantly reduces heat loss. All it took was impossible laser optics.
- Prof. Albert Stolow: in an in-depth interview, the molecular researcher states, "A look at the fundamentals of nature is almost akin to a religious experience".
- Industry 4.0: Data, light, and the factory of the future – Factories are getting smarter, more digital, and more flexible. Lasers are the ideal tool for Industry 4.0.
- 3D printing: A Swiss start-up prints the most secure key in the world; the experts in coolant systems at Grindaix print nozzles with an optimized flow.
- Micro-processing: Tokyo-based LPS Works develops new microprocessing methods for unusual materials.
- And now it's time for the weather: Physicists fire lasers at clouds. Their aim is to better understand – and change – the weather.
- The most interesting discoveries in my laboratory were all serendipitous: Harvard physics professor Eric Mazur reflects on the discovery of black silicon and the art of serendipity.
- Railways: Photon AG is implementing solutions on trains that were previously only possible for cars.
- Lighter with lasers: Laser processing also excels when processing (sometimes unconventional) lightweight materials. An overview of the key laser joining and separating processes is also provided.
- Materials in the automotive industry: Oliver Schauerte, head of materials research and manufacturing processes at Volkswagen, discusses the latest trends in terms of materials.
- Welcome to infinity: THE Machines welds coils that truly never end.
- "More light!" In an essay, Nobel Prize winner Shuji Nakamura explains why inexpensive light forms the basis for civilization and progress
- "Adding depth to surfaces" A small but perfectly formed institute conducts research into the smallest, most perfectly formed structures for functional surfaces.
- "A model of success" Automotive giant GKN Driveline has been welding drive components with lasers for 14 years. Now the tried-and-tested system is moving to the next round – featuring disk lasers.
If you would prefer to read our magazine as a printed copy, we will gladly send you Laser Community and/or TRUe by post. The subscription is free of charge. Simply use our e-mail forms to order your copy.