The world of 3D laser processing at TRUMPF
Whether it's a tailgate, medical instruments or components for aircraft engines - nowadays the laser is the tool of choice for processing three-dimensional metal components. The speed and efficiency provide many advantages when compared to conventional punching, milling, and welding tools. TRUMPF is a pioneer in 3D laser processing and offers the complete machines and systems as well as beam sources and components for beam guidance. From cutting to welding, all the way to laser metal deposition – TRUMPF laser processing machines make the switch between machining processes a piece of cake.
At TRUMPF, customers can rely on the most comprehensive and varied range on the market. This allows TRUMPF to offer the most flexible machine for small to medium-sized components, as well as two machine series for large components, and different levels of investment – something which is unique in the industry. In addition, only at TRUMPF can customers receive a modular system for large and very large components, making it possible to always profit from the optimum ratio of installation area, cost, and benefit. TRUMPF is also the only provider that currently offers a machine solution that can be perfectly adapted to the demands of the application, due to the freedom to choose laser beam sources.
Additionally, numerous integrated functions also help to optimize the processes for the requirements of each application. The 5-axis kinematic motion makes it possible to efficiently process even complex three-dimensional geometries. Condition Based Services also increases the productivity and availability of networked laser systems even further, through analysis and monitoring. This means customers are perfectly equipped for Industry 4.0.
Laser systems, beam sources, optics, sensors, and components for beam guidance – since we at TRUMPF produce everything on our own, customers can rely on systems which are optimally suited for each other. In addition to complete 3D laser machines, TRUMPF also offers OEM solutions.
3D laser processing is easily programmed with TruTops Cell, regardless of whether it's small or large quantities. Geometric changes can be quickly adapted. The software covers all machining processes due to integrated standard optics. Comprehensive 3D technology tables also make entry into the 3D world easier.
TRUMPF stands for excellent quality in three-dimensional metal cutting – at the same high processing speed. The 3D laser processing machines can master even high-tensile materials without any problems. Likewise when welding, customers can be assured of utmost weld seam quality and consistently stable processes.
TRUMPF customers can choose from a large and modern range of products and machine solutions for the most varied of tasks. This allows for both small and high-volume components to be processed. Additionally, the machines can be easily retrofitted modularly to suit changing customer requirements.
3 questions, 3 answers
Find the right machine faster than ever! Try it out now and obtain your "perfect match".
3D laser processing machines
The right 3D laser machine for every task and component size: the TruLaser Cell series delivers highly precise and productive processing results during cutting, welding, or laser metal deposition of two and three-dimensional components.
TruLaser Station 7000
- Compact workstation for welding high-quality small assemblies
- Reliable processing due to fully integrated image processing
- Customized solution for welding medical instruments plus the sensor technology
- Low investment costs at comparably high degree of performance, and diverse range of applications
TruLaser Cell 8030
- Utmost productivity in series production
- Functions for a high level of processing dynamics as well as production and quality assurance
- Robust machine concept for continuous production and long-term use
- Pioneer in processing of hydro-forming and hot-forming components
TruLaser Cell 7040
- Large range of applications due to solid-state and CO2 lasers
- High level of application and process flexibility
- The user in the center: user friendly and ergonomic
TruLaser Cell 3000
- Easy to integrate into automation lines
- Perfect for small and medium-sized component sizes
- Uniquely expandable with many functions, options, and interfaces
- Highly precise, compact laser processing machine with utmost flexibility
TruLaser Cell 5030
- Affordable entry into the world of 3D laser cutting
- Cost-efficient operation through energy-efficient solid-state laser
- Simple operation through software support and unique features
- Compact design saves on installation surface
Discover our comprehensive range
Three questions – one machine: find the perfect solution for you now
This "perfect match" is a mere three questions away. Simply answer three questions about the desired process, work area, and the level of automation capacity in our machine finder to receive an initial suggestion for a machine that best suits your requirements. Try it now!
Please select at least one process that you would like to carry out using your machine.
Select the size of your work area by moving the slider to the right position.
What is a small work area?
A small work area is < 300x300x400 mm. It is required, for example, for the laser processing of small electronic components.
What is a large work area?
A large work area has a maximum size of 4000x2000x1000 mm. It is used, for example, for the laser processing of large formed parts such as vehicle body components.
Possibility of automation
Would you like a machine that can be automated? Please answer this question with yes or no.