The TecDay for machine and systems engineering is easily accessible from both Germany and abroad: The TRUMPF headquarters in Ditzingen is only around 30 minutes away from Stuttgart airport. Here you will find all the information you need to get to the event and find your accommodation quickly and easily.
Arrival by car
- Leave the A81 at the "Stuttgart-Feuerbach" exit and drive in the direction of Ditzingen.
- Turn left after the petrol station into Gerlinger Straße.
- At the next traffic light turn left into Johann-Maus-Straße.
- At the end of the street follow the signs "TecDay for machine and systems engineering" to the parking garage on the right in Schuckertstraße.
Arrival by public transport
- From Stuttgart airport take the S-Bahn S2 or S3 in the direction of Stuttgart Hauptbahnhof (30 min).
- From Stuttgart main station take the S6 in the direction of Leonberg / Weil der Stadt to Ditzingen (20 min).
- It is a 10-minute walk from the train station to TRUMPF: Leave the platform in the direction of Gewerbegebiet Süd. Keep left after the underpass. Cross the next intersection in the direction of the petrol station.
- Now turn left past the petrol station into Schuckertstraße. The 3rd street on the right is Johann-Maus-Straße, where our main entrance is located.