Tracking material movement digitally saves time and releases resources. You can use these resources directly for value-adding activities. Your factory flow will become even more efficient with our scalable solutions comprising hardware and software: transport material and goods throughout your entire sheet metal process chain. Oseon web apps support your factory flow specialists. Or control autonomous transports throughout your production process - right up to delivery to your customers.
Smart Material Flow - Factory flow solutions for smart sheet metal production from small to large
Up to 40% of your resources are still being allocated to non-value-adding activities. This doesn't need to be so! With our factory flow solutions, you can design your sheet metal production in such a way that it is efficiently, intelligently and flexibly automated. The foundation for this are unambiguous postings and digital mapping of your production. Discover our scalable solutions for optimal material flow.
In the office and mobile on the shop floor: use our Oseon software solution to manage inventory and material flow, control transport efficiently and as an interface for automated guided vehicles.
In cooperation with various manufacturers, lay the foundation for your transparent material flow with space-saving vertical storage areas, docking stations, non-automated and automated storage systems, as well as automated guided vehicles.
Appropriate to your company and project, we support you with analysis and simulation of your material flow, material flow consultation and planning, installation and commissioning of factory flow solutions and Initial Production Assistance.
Digitalize the material flow – create added value
To remain competitive in the long-term, productivity and efficiency are important metrics on your shop floor. Unplanned additional effort interrupts the production flow and diminishes your overall utilization. As a result, part costs soar and make profitable sheet metal processing difficult.
From manual bookings to a fully networked material flow
It's all about the optimum coordination of the order and material flows at every single workstation. Thanks to standardized processes, Oseon minimizes the time and effort involved in postings. What happens if you have to schedule in a rush job? No problem: Manual intervention is possible at any time. Our tailor-made software simplifies your day-to-day work. Incidentally, you can also connect machines from different manufacturers thanks to open interfaces. Use the configuration stage suitable for your company:
1. Do you want to post orders and material movements manually on the tablet or using a manual scanner?
- Easy start, with tangible added value thanks to digital support from Oseon
- Digitalization of workstations, machines, inventories and non-automated transports
- Clear overview of what to do next - thanks to the Oseon web app
2. Do you want to plan, control and monitor non-automated or autonomous transports on your shop floor?
- Oseon automatically sends transport orders to your employees
- Docking stations support or replace your manual postings
- Mixed operation of non-automated and autonomous transports (AGV) possible
3. Do you want to carry out automated transports and automatically record postings at machines and docking stations?
- Oseon sends transport orders to an AGV, which carries out the transport autonomously
- Docking stations, TRUMPF machine tools and digitally connected workstations (e.g., third-party machines or non-automated workstations) keep order information and inventory information synchronized. This creates a transparent, continuous material flow
- Networked material flow interfaces on the TruBendCell 5000 and STOPA Compact II store enable fully autonomous material flow
- Mixed operation of non-automated transports (employees) and autonomous transports (AGV) possible
Modular solutions pave the way for you
1. Connection with buffer storage
If there is no space in the subsequent station, the system automatically plans the transport of the material to a predefined buffer.
2. Integrate manual workstations
With the help of docking stations, you can integrate dispatch, assembly and quality inspections, for example, in the digitally optimized material flow. The docking stations are modularly structured and available in different variants, for example, as stations for the pallet cart or tracking station.
3. Integrate machines from any manufacturer in the material flow
Docking stations automate the material supply and disposal of all workstations on the shop floor.
4. Support of material deliveries to workplace groups
Production control and docking stations facilitate optimum working methods even for consolidated working areas.
5. Material flow control
The Oseon transport guide system is in charge of planning, control and management of the transports.
6. AGV connection
The openly designed AGV interface facilitates the control of non-automated transport as well as the simple and manufacturer-independent integration of automated guided vehicles.
7. Automated material flow
Docking stations automate material bookings and serve as a link between automated planning, AGV and human interaction.
8. Control system for non-automated transport
As well as fully automated transports via AGVs, the software can transfer instructions to personnel which then post the instructions directly on-site using a tablet.
Holistic overview: The work flow is maintained at all workstations
Greater transparency and efficiency in production through intelligent control of material flow on the entire shop floor. Manual or fully automatic, everything is simply networked.
Detail view of parts handling on the machine: material processed, no more unprocessed material on the machine, finished parts ready for removal.
Detailed view of parts handling on the machine: material processed, no more unprocessed material on the machine for further processing of the order.
Modular solutions pave the way for you to achieve smart material flow
Automated guided vehicles (AGV) navigate the shop floor with pinpoint precision thanks to sensors.
- Fully or partially automated loading and unloading of machines
- Autonomous transport of semi-finished/finished parts to the next work step or to shipping.
- Oseon controls the AGVs so that you can control your entire factory flow.
- Relief for your employees, who can focus on value-adding activities. Unsupervised shifts are made possible.
Docking stations are storage locations that are networked by sensors and which simplify your factory flow.
- Automatic detection of the pallet ID and reporting of the status to Oseon.
- Simplification of the delivery/collection of materials.
- Integration of any workstations, machines or storage locations in the automated material flow.
- Modular availability, e.g., as pallet carts or tracking stations. Transports can be carried out manually or autonomously (AGV).
Intelligent material flow interfaces on the STOPA Compact II store or on the TruBend Cell 5000 enable automatic insertion and ejection of parts.&
- Transports are coordinated by Oseon and can be carried out manually or via AGV.
- Automatic removal of semi-finished parts with the STOPA logistics interface. Avoids waiting times for your employees.
- Automatic loading and unloading including postings and transport management of the TruBend Cell 5000. The use of AGVs enables unattended production.
Good to know...
The term "factory flow" denotes the in-house material and inventory flow: from the delivery of the material on the company property to production and storage to the point when the finished product leaves the building again.
The central task of the factory flow is the in-house flow of material. The material is delivered, runs through different production steps and is placed in intermediate storage. For dispatch, the products are no longer part of the factory flow and are transferred back to the external logistic processes.
Automation is the key to an autonomous material flow, also called factory flow 4.0. Manufacturing systems receive an order and independently request the necessary material. More and more, they coordinate their material supply directly with automated guided vehicles.
Ready to unleash the full potential of your production?
Then don't let a shortage of skilled workers, supply chain problems and rising prices slow you down. Get an experienced Smart Factory consultant on board so that you don't have to waste time explaining the sheet metal process first. Whether you are interested in digitalization, factory planning, or planning for the future: As an equal partner, we guide you in your strategic orientation and its practical implementation.