The world of 3D laser processing at TRUMPF
Be it the tailgate, the fan wheel, or components for aircraft engine – in today's world, the laser is the tool of choice for processing three-dimensional metal components. Due to its speed and cost-effectiveness, it offers many advantages in comparison to traditional punching, milling, and welding tools. TRUMPF is a pioneer in 3D laser processing and, in addition to beam sources and components for beam guidance, also offers complete machines and systems. From cutting and welding to laser metal deposition: TRUMPF laser machines make switching machining processes child's play.
TRUMPF customers have access to the most comprehensive and variable range on the market; TRUMPF offers the most flexible machine for small to medium components, as well as two machine series for large components and different investment levels – unique in the industry. Additionally, only at TRUMPF can customers obtain a modular system for large and very large components, so they always get the best from an optimal ratio of installation area, costs, and benefits. TRUMPF is also the only provider offering a current machine solution which can be optimally tailored to the application requirements due to free laser source selection.
Numerous integrated functions also help to optimize the processes to the requirements of the respective applications. 5-axle kinematics allow for even complex, three-dimensional geometries to be processed in a highly productive manner. Condition Based Services also increase the productivity and availability of the networked laser systems further through analysis and monitoring. This perfectly equips customers for Industry 4.0.
Laser systems, beam sources, optics, sensors, and components for beam guidance – since we at TRUMPF produce everything on our own, customers can rely on systems which are optimally suited for each other. In addition to complete 3D laser machines, TRUMPF also offers OEM solutions.
3D laser processing is easily programmed with TruTops Cell, regardless of whether it's small or large quantities. Geometric changes can be quickly adapted. The software covers all machining processes due to integrated standard optics. Comprehensive 3D technology tables also make entry into the 3D world easier.
TRUMPF stands for excellent quality in three-dimensional metal cutting – at the same high processing speed. The 3D laser processing machines can master even high-tensile materials without any problems. Likewise when welding, customers can be assured of utmost weld seam quality and consistently stable processes.
TRUMPF customers can choose from a large and modern range of products and machine solutions for the most varied of tasks. This allows for both small and high-volume components to be processed. Additionally, the machines can be easily retrofitted modularly to suit changing customer requirements.
3D laser processing machines
The right 3D laser machine for every task and component size: the TruLaser Cell series delivers highly precise and productive processing results during cutting, welding, or laser metal deposition of two and three-dimensional components.
TruLaser Cell 3000
- Easy to integrate into automation lines
- Perfect for small and medium-sized component sizes
- Uniquely expandable with many functions, options, and interfaces
- Highly precise, compact laser processing machine with utmost flexibility
TruLaser Cell 5030
- Affordable entry into the world of 3D laser cutting
- Cost-efficient operation through energy-efficient solid-state laser
- Simple operation through software support and unique features
- Compact design saves on installation surface
TruLaser Cell 7040
- Large range of applications due to solid-state and CO2 lasers
- High level of application and process flexibility
- The user in the center: user friendly and ergonomic
TruLaser Cell 8030
- Utmost productivity in series production
- Functions for a high level of processing dynamics as well as production and quality assurance
- Robust machine concept for continuous production and long-term use
- Pioneer in processing of hydro-forming and hot-forming components
TruLaser Station 5005
- Compact workstation for welding high-quality small components
- Process-safe machining thanks to fully integrated image processing
- Customized solution for welding medical instruments and sensor technology
- Low investment costs
Diverse applications are waiting for you!
Discover our comprehensive range
Three questions – one machine: find the perfect solution for you now
The "perfect match" is a mere three questions away. Simply answer three questions about the desired process, work area, and the level of automation capacity in our machine finder to receive an initial suggestion for a machine which best suits your requirements. Try it now!
Please select at least one process that you would like to carry out using your machine.
Select the size of your work area by moving the slider to the right position.
What is a small work area?
A small work area is < 300x300x400 mm. It is required, for example, for the laser processing of small electronic components.
What is a large work area?
A large work area has a maximum size of 4000x2000x750 mm. It is used, for example, for the laser processing of large formed parts such as vehicle body components.
Possibility of automation
Would you like a machine that can be automated? Please answer this question with yes or no.