You initiate the connection generation from your user interface with one click.
- Secure connection
With integrated machine hardware and a firewall in your company network, your connection is made secure.
- Virtual PC
A virtual PC is generated especially for this session, and the secure communication is made through it.
You give the TRUMPF specialists permission to access the user interface of the machine.
- Full transparency
At your user interface, you can follow along with every step during the diagnostics and problem solving.
- Complete deletion
The virtual PC generated for this particular session is deleted when it is over, after the problem has been solved.
Maximize the availability of your system by having any malfunctions rectified quickly, safely and remotely via Remote Support (previously Teleservice). After your approval, our trained service experts switch into your system via secure remote access. In this way, you benefit from quick fault diagnosis and resolution – without having to call in a technician on-site.
Remote access, fault diagnosis, and troubleshooting via remote access to your system.
Following remote diagnostics, an on-site service call is often not required.
The convenient connection is secured according to the most up-to-date security standards.
Highly trained and experienced technical specialists are here for you.
The principle of remote support
The scope of services* at a glance
- Remote diagnostics of malfunction causes and the identification of optimization potential
- Remote malfunction elimination and increase in efficiency for your machine or laser system
- Software and firmware updates for your machine performance and IT security
- Development of detailed error descriptions and long-term analyses
- Interface analyses and security-relevant function checks
- Specific and individual instructions during problems and after malfunctions