- If you need to replace an Xchangespare part, just return it to us.
- Place an order to receive a spare part in no time at all.
- We process returned genuine parts included in the Xchange programme at TRUMPF. Many of these parts can be completely reused after a thorough general overhaul.
- Overhauled spare parts can be purchased under the "Refurbished" label. With a price reduction of up to 30%, depending on availability , you can benefit from a cost-effective and favourable alternative to a new part.
- We dispose of spare parts that cannot be refurbished in an environmentally friendly way.
Xchange – the quality promise for spare parts
Original parts from TRUMPF meet the highest quality requirements. For many high-value spare parts, Xchange ensures high credit note refunds for replacements even long after the purchase.
Add Xchange when purchasing a new device to enjoy lifelong benefits.
How does Xchange work?
How do I know which parts are Xchange parts?
Xchange covers over 5,000 genuine parts. When buying a spare part, just look out for the Xchange logo on the box and the note on your shipping documents.
What do you stand to gain?
Depending on the spare part, the time period covered by Xchange is four or even ten years. Following the return and verification of a replaced Xchange spare part, you will be provided with a credit note for your replacement order. The credit note amount depends on the age of the replaced part. In the third year, for example, you will be credited with 50% of the value for your replacement order.
Which spare parts does Xchange not apply for?
The following are excluded: consumables, laser light cables and their optics, complete assemblies, customised spare parts and parts damaged through customer error.