Consulting for networked production
Your route to the Smart Factory goes via consulting for networked production. Your individual requirements and targets form the starting point of all our considerations. Based on this, we support you in a targeted manner on your path to the Smart Factory. No matter whether you would initially like to start out in the world of networking or want to exploit specific potential in your production facility – we can offer you the right consultancy component for any situation.
Experience the potential of networking at TRUMPF's production facilities.
Find out where entering into the world of networked production pays off for you.
Obtain a detailed concept for the implementation of your Smart Factory.
We stand out due to our extensive experience in sheet metal processing and a pioneering role in Industry 4.0.
Your way to the Smart Factory
Our consultancy components for you
Your catalyst on the topic of networked production
The Smart Factory Experience is a half-day, cross-company event at TRUMPF in Ditzingen. Here you can learn everything about the potential afforded by networking and experience the networked production at TRUMPF first-hand.
- Learn what is meant by networked production and what potential it has to offer
- Experience networked production at TRUMPF as part of a tour
- Discuss the possibilities of networking with our experts
Your entry into networked production
During the Smart Factory Check our networking experts will check your processes for a day. You can then find out where networking would be beneficial for you.
- Analysis of the indirect processes in your production facilities from the customer enquiry and tender preparation to programming and invoicing
- Identification of the processes with a high level of optimisation potential through networking
The implementation plan for your networked production
During a five-day on-site consultation, our networking experts will develop a detailed concept for your Smart Factory.
- Detailed analysis of all direct and indirect processes in your production facility
- Determination of the degree of production networking
- Identification of the main areas of action including evaluation of the monetary potential
- Drafting of concrete recommendations for action for each area of action including suitable solutions, saving potential and the investment required
- Creation of an implementation schedule